Monday 12 August 2013

My Hair State right now

MY HAIR SCRIPT

well i have this scalp infection on my front area & i lost my hair line.Its a YEAST FUNGAL INFECTION & i also have a disorder called THRICOTILLOMANIA 
YOUTUBE: Trichotillomania & Daisy(click)

YEAST FUNGAL INFECTION
ESSENTIAL OILS I USE


  • Castor oil thickens hair, promotes hair growth, prevents thinning, moisturizes, helps reduce split ends, helps to tame frizz, & prevents scalp infections.
  • Coconut oil is great for preventing dandruff, promoting hair growth, moisturizing, strengthening hair, thickening hair, & preventing damage.
  • Tea Tree Oil 
last hair style before infection (April)

MY NATURAL HAIR BEFORE 

















 PROTECTIVE HAIR STYLES I DO ONLY




DERMATOLOGICAL TREATMENT I USE

Power gro, CastorOil, Candid, Sellsun(shampoo)

 IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE HELP by posting ur COMMENT/email me NDAISY_94@ICLOUD.COM


Twitter DizzyZooted

No comments:

Post a Comment